France is one of the countries in continental Europe is very attractive to foreign tourists, at least 60 million tourists every year come to a country that is famous for the Eiffel tower, That is to say that France is the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If you had only known the Paris and Eiffel Tower in France there are many tourist destinations.
Here is a city famous tourist destination in France: Paris, Paris-Aubervilliers, Albi, Chamonix, Annecy, Bourg St Maurice, Calais Carcassonne, Clermont Ferrand, Concarneau, Nice, Cassis, Poitiers, Dijon, Les Arcs, Lyon, Marseille, Narbonne, Reaumont, Avignon, Blois , Evian, Reims, Besancon, Saint Colomb de Lauzun, Saint Malo, Angers, Strasbourg, Thebe and Toulouse.
From All Cities was mentioned above, France is Interested to visited because France was the classic tour with much mountain ranges, coastlines such as Brittany or along the Mediterranean Sea, cities rich in cultural heritage, such as the Versailles chateau, rural, vineyard in Burgundy, and the city of Paris with the Louvre, boulevard, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre -Dame. France is also famous for its wines its high quality and the art of cooking. One popular food from france is Escargot.
In its eastern part there are few places in the Alps ski resort. Another famous city is Avignon to the papal palace, Arles, Bordeaux, Lyon Nice, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Orléans on the Loire River, Toulouse in the Garonne and Strasbourg on the border with Germany.
France also has a high speed train called the TGV (train à grande Vitesse) and also for regional rail services operated by the SNCF (French rail service).
Most Tourists spend their summers in the Dordogne Valley, the Spanish tour in Biarritz and St Jean de Luz on the Basque coast, and the Irish often visit Lourdes.
If you want to visit to France with your family, or colleagues of the campus or office mates or your community tour, then you are recommended to choose to stay at a Hostel. Why choose a Hostel? Hostel is more suited to a community excursions.
Difference between hostels and hotels
There are several differences between hostels and hotels, among which are:
- Hostel has the advantage that we tend to be budget-oriented; so it has a cheaper fare can be more flexible and finances.
- Many hostels have a program to share books, DVDs and other items.
- Hostel is more suitable for those who prefer the informal atmosphere, usually not too formal hostel like hotel.
- Hostel is more suitable for those who like to socialize with fellow guests, hostels usually have more common areas and opportunities to socialize. Aspects of the boarding hostel also increase social factors.
- Hostel generally have private catering.
- Hostel is generally more oriented to a memorable adventure trips and more suitable for the young at heart, social, and community tours.
France as a tourist country and the historical city which is very convenient for community travel and tourism to make more advisable to choose a Hostel than a hotel. Welcome to France!